Here are 5 ways to get your children excited for a family portrait session!
Each family in The Woodlands, Texas is entirely unique, so photographing them is always a unique experience! The parents are generally cooperative, but the kids, well, that’s another story. Here are some fun and fool-proof ways to entertain your children and get them excited about family photography!
- Let them pick their outfits! Sure, give them a few to choose from. They can choose what they want to wear. Done! Come session day, watch their pride.
- Set an award after your session. Afterward, you can all go to the movie theater and see a new movie!
- Talk about it. Don’t make it a hassle. Show them how exciting these photo sessions are and they will show up more excited!
- Display other family sessions. It could be celebrities from their favorite shows or movies. These footsteps will inspire them!
- Maybe they’re caught up in social media. Tell them you’ll post these to Facebook or Instagram and ask them to check how many ‘likes’ they receive!
- Your attitude will ultimately affect your kids. Show up smiling, happy, and ready to go. I’m sure they’ll follow.